Simple Centerpiece


I wanted something simple and different for my thanksgiving table centerpiece.


I created this Simple Centerpiece by using pine cones (that I had spray painted gold some time ago for another project), a glass cake stand, a glass bowl with a candle placed in it, and bows.
  
I had all of the following items on hand:  
  1. pine cones - spray painted gold  
  2. glass cake stand
  3. glass bowl
  4. candle 
  5. bows 
 I simply arranged the pine cones on the cake stand around the bowl with the candle placed in the center, and then tucked in some bows!  Voilá!
  






This turned out nicely and it was just what I wanted.  I was well pleased with the simplicity of it!



.

.

.

.
Tammy is the design enthusiast behind the blog, Tips, Treats & Treasures, where her creativity is explored with a mixture of her artistic abilities and style through her home decorating, thrifty finds, DIY and creative craft projects, along with her family favorite recipes. She shares through her blog her ideas and helpful tips on everything she has learned over the years and much of which she is passionate about in the hope of inspiring others, with her own unique style storytelling.