Snowman Wreath



Mr Snowman




Uh oh I've said the S word!
Here in the south we don't see much snow, and making a snowman is rare.  This snowman required zero snow to make him.  I'd be fine with only seeing this snowman this winter.  Although I'll have to say, 
I do love a white Christmas. 

It was very easy to make him and I didn't get cold at all!!{giggles}
I simply wired three grapevine wreaths together then added a knit hat, felt scarf, Christmas ornament and bow.  
I used some pretty sparkly dark green felt to make just the right sized scarf to keep him warm. 




He is there warmly greeting us and our guests.





Warm wishes to everyone!...

.

.

.

.
Tammy is the design enthusiast behind the blog, Tips, Treats & Treasures, where her creativity is explored with a mixture of her artistic abilities and style through her home decorating, thrifty finds, DIY and creative craft projects, along with her family favorite recipes. She shares through her blog her ideas and helpful tips on everything she has learned over the years and much of which she is passionate about in the hope of inspiring others, with her own unique style storytelling.