It's time to share some LOVE!


It's that time of the year when our hearts are reminded ...LOVE is in the air, and hearts are everywhere.  Do you see it?  Can you feel it?  With Valentine's Day approaching I've been thinking about LOVE.  I don't know about you, but I do have to admit to being a bit of a romantic.  This woman is all about, all of the sweet, sappy, heart gushing feelings associated with all things...Love.  I'm not ashamed of it either!  I believe it is one of the greatest feelings.

Of course there is the ever powerful romance type of love shared between two people.  There is the very special love you feel for family - your children and grandchildren, your parents and grandparents, your siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins and more - Also the love for friends.  There's the love for treasured items, favorite things, places, even our pets...I know I love my dog!  There are so many kinds of love.  You can share love, give love and yeah, also make love!

Isn't love grand?...




Speaking of all things love.  I found the black wooden LOVE plaque (pictured above) at Hobby Lobby and I fell in love with it, had to have it, so it came home with me to add more love to my life!  I'm reminded of LOVE every time I look at it!


*** *** ***


I created the LOVE-ly printable below after seeing the phrase (at the bottom of it), some time ago.  I wanted to use it in a frame to display some - LOVE - in my home decor.  It was so easy to make by simply printing it in the size I wanted and then adding it to a inexpensive frame.  I always love easy, and inexpensive!  You can download a copy for personal use, and make one too!  Click on the image below, then right click on it to choose "save image as..." to save to your computer.  I simply used my printer settings to choose the size to print!    






There that's more like it and what I had in mind!  I LOVE it!



Sharing some LOVE...






.

.

.

.
Tammy is the design enthusiast behind the blog, Tips, Treats & Treasures, where her creativity is explored with a mixture of her artistic abilities and style through her home decorating, thrifty finds, DIY and creative craft projects, along with her family favorite recipes. She shares through her blog her ideas and helpful tips on everything she has learned over the years and much of which she is passionate about in the hope of inspiring others, with her own unique style storytelling.