'Summer' themed shelf


I've been at it again ...that little display shelf of mine is fun to re-decorate!  I hadn't shared my recent change with a 'Summer' theme.  I added a few things, took away some, and changed the look once again.  I stepped back and as I looked at it I said "I think I have succeeded!  If that doesn't say "Summer" I don't know what more would say it any better!"




It's SUMMER and I even spelled it out for you!  I added other items that say Summer to me.  An American flag candle, because it is July after all, and in celebration of summer's big July 4th holiday.  Sea shells always remind me of the beach in the summer.  Butterflies decorate the summer days as they flutter around showing off their beautiful colors.  Flowers and plants are in abundance during the summer, and nature's at it's best.  Birds, doesn't it seem like they sing even prettier in the summertime?  And, summer just wouldn't be complete without hummingbirds, I so enjoy watching beautiful hummingbirds as they visit my garden, and my flowers.




This little hummingbird was a pleasant find many years ago, I keep it nestled in a plant and I can see it all year!  Especially in the winter when I am missing the ones that often visit me in the summer.





Sweet summertime!...





.

.

.

.
Tammy is the design enthusiast behind the blog, Tips, Treats & Treasures, where her creativity is explored with a mixture of her artistic abilities and style through her home decorating, thrifty finds, DIY and creative craft projects, along with her family favorite recipes. She shares through her blog her ideas and helpful tips on everything she has learned over the years and much of which she is passionate about in the hope of inspiring others, with her own unique style storytelling.