My Coffee Bar

“Today’s good mood is brought to you by coffee!”

I love my Coffee Bar!


I'm a huge coffee fan.  I love coffee!  I can't imagine ever not liking it, I always have.
So for me, having a fun area that is all about coffee is a no brainer.

I made the sweet little ladder long ago for my tea towels.
The “coffee bar” tea towel is perfect for it and this spot.

I used one of my favorite tiered trays here, it’s pretty and functional and keeps items on the ready -coffee, tea, etc. and a couple of fun coffee themed items.

It’s a good day for a good day, a Friday! …but first coffee!!!


~ I hope you have a good day!







.

.

.

.
Tammy is the design enthusiast behind the blog, Tips, Treats & Treasures, where her creativity is explored with a mixture of her artistic abilities and style through her home decorating, thrifty finds, DIY and creative craft projects, along with her family favorite recipes. She shares through her blog her ideas and helpful tips on everything she has learned over the years and much of which she is passionate about in the hope of inspiring others, with her own unique style storytelling.