Balsamic Honey Dijon & Herb Vinaigrette


This is one of my favorite homemade salad dressings.  Simple, yet flavorful and delicious!  I use a good balsamic vinegar and I like the use of dried herbs in the preparation. Fresh herbs could be used if preferred and I recommend using half the amounts of the dried variety.  I prefer to make this in smaller amounts so I can make it fresh as needed.  It's always good when you make you own salad dressing since you get to know what is in it!  I especially love this vinaigrette on spinach salads, arugula, or other more flavorful and pungent, greens and lettuces.  Give my Balsamic Honey Dijon & Herb Vinaigrette a try, I hope you will like it as much as I do!





Balsamic Honey Dijon & Herb Vinaigrette 




Ingredients:
1/2 cup Olive oil
1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
1 tsp. Honey
1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
1/2 tsp. Garlic powder
1/2 tsp. Onion powder
1/2 tsp. dried basil
1/2 tsp. dried oregano


Directions:
Combine the ingredients thoroughly in a bowl using a whisk, or shake together in a container with lid.
-If not using right away, cover and refrigerate, whisk or shake again before using.







Enjoy!...







.

.

.

.
Tammy is the design enthusiast behind the blog, Tips, Treats & Treasures, where her creativity is explored with a mixture of her artistic abilities and style through her home decorating, thrifty finds, DIY and creative craft projects, along with her family favorite recipes. She shares through her blog her ideas and helpful tips on everything she has learned over the years and much of which she is passionate about in the hope of inspiring others, with her own unique style storytelling.