Photo Collage - A Picture of L O V E


I've noticed there are a lot of different types of photo collages showing up at many of the home decor stores.  I recently made a photo collage for a gift, and I was very pleased with it, - you can see the post and tutorial for that here.  

I had the idea for this photo collage in mind after finding the 'letter' photos at the craft store, after which I found the black frame that I knew would be perfect for this project.


A Picture of LOVE



L O V E
...__________________...


These are interesting photos of objects, or architectural elements, that appear to be letters of the alphabet.  The craft store had letter-photos that were in color, and in black & white.   I chose to use the black & white photos for this project because it was the look I wanted.  There are a few different photos for each letter to choose from.  I LOVE-d the look of these L O V E letter photos!  This was a simple and easy project that only took minutes to put together.


Interesting photos of letters in black & white.  The photos are 4" x 6".



A black frame 20-1/2" x 10-1/2", it was priced at 50% off the day I bought it!



After I figured the spacing for the letter photos, I then used double-stick tape to adhere
them to the paper that came inside the frame.



I do LOVE the look of my L O V E letters photo collage!


...__________________...




 Now I have even more LOVE in my life...






.

.

.

.
Tammy is the design enthusiast behind the blog, Tips, Treats & Treasures, where her creativity is explored with a mixture of her artistic abilities and style through her home decorating, thrifty finds, DIY and creative craft projects, along with her family favorite recipes. She shares through her blog her ideas and helpful tips on everything she has learned over the years and much of which she is passionate about in the hope of inspiring others, with her own unique style storytelling.