Hello Fall!
...time for fall decor


OK, it's official today ...{ per the calendar, anyway! ;) }   So, I've been busy digging out pumpkins and such.



These sweet little pumpkins got a make-over last year using chalk paint.  My love for neutrals had me loving them all the more once I'd painted them.  They're so cute!  I think they look perfect just sitting on these glass candle holders and displayed on a tray.  This little vignette will do for now, as I plan some Fall season decor changes to come.    



It's time to say "Farewell to Summer," and time to fall for Fall!








.

.

.

.
Tammy is the design enthusiast behind the blog, Tips, Treats & Treasures, where her creativity is explored with a mixture of her artistic abilities and style through her home decorating, thrifty finds, DIY and creative craft projects, along with her family favorite recipes. She shares through her blog her ideas and helpful tips on everything she has learned over the years and much of which she is passionate about in the hope of inspiring others, with her own unique style storytelling.