Centerpiece Makeover

This lovely centerpiece is the result of a thrifty makeover.  I much prefer the way it looks now compared to when I found it at a thrift store!  I thought it had potential and I could make it look better, so I grabbed it up!






Below is the before.


It really wasn't to my liking as it was, but I felt I could give it some love and make it my own.





I then searched the glass area in hopes of finding some candle holders for it, and found three glasses that were perfect to use as candle holders, and they fit nicely.





Now I felt it all coming together and had a plan in mind for it!  At that point I was excited to transform my treasure!





I got it home and removed the old faux greenery and fruits, then gave everything a good cleaning.
I actually liked the look after I stripped everything off and considered leaving it as it was.





But, I decided I’d add some Lamb’s ear greenery, which I already had on hand, for a fresh Spring/Summer look at the time.  I was so pleased with the final results!

I’ve enjoyed having this pretty centerpiece on our breakfast table.  It makes me smile knowing that it looks much better than it did and I spent under five bucks in all!  I now look forward to giving it some Seasonal changes!

I just love finding a good thrifty treasure!  Especially the kind I can change the look of seasonally, that's even better!







.

.

.

.
Tammy is the design enthusiast behind the blog, Tips, Treats & Treasures, where her creativity is explored with a mixture of her artistic abilities and style through her home decorating, thrifty finds, DIY and creative craft projects, along with her family favorite recipes. She shares through her blog her ideas and helpful tips on everything she has learned over the years and much of which she is passionate about in the hope of inspiring others, with her own unique style storytelling.