Happy Valentine's Day!
~My Beautiful Heart Wreath


Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
- Confucius



I was thinking ahead about February and Valentine's Day when I spotted this lovely heart!



I ordered this beautiful faux white-rose covered heart from target.com.  A little gift to myself, 'cause I just had to have it!

It originally had several tiny green leaves throughout which I simply removed because I prefer this all white look.  I’m so happy with it and I really love it!



I hope you are feeling extra loved today!



.

.

.

.
Tammy is the design enthusiast behind the blog, Tips, Treats & Treasures, where her creativity is explored with a mixture of her artistic abilities and style through her home decorating, thrifty finds, DIY and creative craft projects, along with her family favorite recipes. She shares through her blog her ideas and helpful tips on everything she has learned over the years and much of which she is passionate about in the hope of inspiring others, with her own unique style storytelling.