Fall & Thanksgiving Table Decor

Decorating my home has always brought me joy.

Adding seasonal and holiday touches gives me a creative outlet, it fuels my soul.

And, styling a table is always fun, whether a simple casual setting or a more elaborate fancy or formal look.

From the imagined creative plan to seeing the end result, my heart is happy doing it!


~ My simple Fall & Thanksgiving table decor.  In keeping with the gold tones I've used for this fall season, I added a fall floral pick with golden leaves and a creamy colored mini pumpkin.  My gold flatware and crystal glasses were the perfect touch to fancy it up a bit.









Thanksgiving is almost here!










 

.

.

.

.
Tammy is the design enthusiast behind the blog, Tips, Treats & Treasures, where her creativity is explored with a mixture of her artistic abilities and style through her home decorating, thrifty finds, DIY and creative craft projects, along with her family favorite recipes. She shares through her blog her ideas and helpful tips on everything she has learned over the years and much of which she is passionate about in the hope of inspiring others, with her own unique style storytelling.