Christmas Decor-2015 - Dining Room


Our dining room is all set for our Christmas and New Year holiday.  We will enjoy some delicious foods in here with our family as we celebrate Christmas and ring in the New Year!

I gave the dining room table a simple touch for the holidays, adding some gold and lots of sparkle to carry on the theme of the other holiday decor throughout our home this Christmas.  My cut-glass and crystal pieces are on the ready for serving up delicious foods and beverages.



I kept it simple and chose just a few items to dress up the table for the holiday.



For my centerpiece I tucked some gold and glittery floral pieces into my beautiful creamy-white rose arrangement in the urn, giving it some sparkle.  A pretty garland of glittery components and pearls was coiled around each of my cut-crystal candle sconces.  I sat the floral centerpiece and candle sconces on cut-glass octogan shaped plates for some added sparkle.  A round golden sparkly place-mat sits centered under the floral arrangement.





At each place setting a pretty cut glass plate is topped with a white china plate trimmed in gold, along with gold flatware, and a bronze/gold cloth napkin.



I placed an acrylic napkin ring/bud vase filled with holly leaves, a pine sprig and a golden pine cone at each setting for a simple holiday touch.



Over on the side table I added layered plates, one gold and one bronze dressed with a shiny gold ornament and acrylic snowflakes.  My golden sparkle wreath hangs above flanked by a pretty fork and spoon set I hung from the mirror.





I added gold tinsel and small shiny gold ornaments to a small glass bowl under my cloche for a bit of added sparkle.  It's easy to add to any decor by simply placing items under a cloche for display.





A closer look at the side table where I also have other pretty cut-glass and crystal on display.




An even closer look at the side table and decorations.  A blend of gold and bronze, and lots of sparkle over here.





Our traditional Christmas/New Year celebration dinner with our family will be a delicious finish to our holiday!




Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!...



See more of our 2015 Christmas Decor at the links below:





.

.

.

.
Tammy is the design enthusiast behind the blog, Tips, Treats & Treasures, where her creativity is explored with a mixture of her artistic abilities and style through her home decorating, thrifty finds, DIY and creative craft projects, along with her family favorite recipes. She shares through her blog her ideas and helpful tips on everything she has learned over the years and much of which she is passionate about in the hope of inspiring others, with her own unique style storytelling.