Happy Easter!


Easter sure has come quickly, it doesn't seem as if it should be April, and yet we are half way through it!


I did just a little decorating for Easter.  Would you believe these sweet bunnies recently hopped right into my shopping cart?!  I think they knew they would be perfect for my Easter table.  Perfectly adorable!  They are pretty cute so I allowed them to come home with me.  And just as I suspected they were perfect.




This bunny was from my imagination, as I was thinking about how some bunny would be visiting on Easter, as rumor would have it!  My thrifted chalkboard/tray was on the ready for Easter, and my imagination.




I also had to make a bunny face, 'cause I think a bunny face is cute!  Don't you?  Truth be told, I just like to play around with my chalk and chalkboards, and pretend to be an artist! :)




I put together this simple and beautiful Easter tablescape.  My pretty cut-glass and crystal pieces added lots of sparkle.  We had a bright and gorgeous day with blue skies and much sunshine.



We enjoyed an Easter meal/feast all prepared on our Big Green Egg by the mister.  It was better than Easter Eggs!



I hope you had a blessed and beautiful day.


A Hoppy and Happy Easter!...




.

.

.

.
Tammy is the design enthusiast behind the blog, Tips, Treats & Treasures, where her creativity is explored with a mixture of her artistic abilities and style through her home decorating, thrifty finds, DIY and creative craft projects, along with her family favorite recipes. She shares through her blog her ideas and helpful tips on everything she has learned over the years and much of which she is passionate about in the hope of inspiring others, with her own unique style storytelling.