Spring in April
~Our Spring Breakfast Area~

I've been enjoying our bright sunny Spring mornings.  I love all the light in our breakfast area each bright sunny morning!  


I've kept it simple in my breakfast area with light tones and golden touches.  It feels fresh and light.  I do love all the light in here!



I also love my Baker's Rack, it's a favorite spot to restyle with different items, serveware, and things I love!



Setting a pretty table is something I truly enjoy doing! Anywhere from simple to extraordinary, using only a centerpiece, or a full traditional table setting.  

When I'm wanting something new or different, Hobby Lobby never disappoints! And, neither does a Spring sale at 50% off and a 40% off coupon! I love Hobby Lobby!!!
These items are all from Hobby Lobby.
~Table runner and matching place mats, white stand, and bronze planter with plant.



I hope your days are bright, sunny, and beautiful!...




.

.

.

.
Tammy is the design enthusiast behind the blog, Tips, Treats & Treasures, where her creativity is explored with a mixture of her artistic abilities and style through her home decorating, thrifty finds, DIY and creative craft projects, along with her family favorite recipes. She shares through her blog her ideas and helpful tips on everything she has learned over the years and much of which she is passionate about in the hope of inspiring others, with her own unique style storytelling.