Christmas Table Decor

Time to set the table!  Christmas is right around the corner, and one of the areas I enjoy decorating for the Christmas holiday is our dining table.  Setting a pretty table is a real joy for me, I enjoy the creative process and endless possibilities.

This year I am loving lots of green, gold and creamy white.


These evergreen pine chargers I've had for a while, they work well for the holidays.  I used them under my candle holders and centerpiece this year, and I really like the look.





I layered each place setting using a round placemat, pretty charger, stack of plates, a green cloth napkin and gold glass pinecone ornament, and I tucked in a little pick of greenery with a gold pinecone.





To this end of the table I added a small tiered tray I decorated for Christmas.





Here's a close up of my Christmas themed tiered tray.







I am ready for Christmas!














  






 

.

.

.

.
Tammy is the design enthusiast behind the blog, Tips, Treats & Treasures, where her creativity is explored with a mixture of her artistic abilities and style through her home decorating, thrifty finds, DIY and creative craft projects, along with her family favorite recipes. She shares through her blog her ideas and helpful tips on everything she has learned over the years and much of which she is passionate about in the hope of inspiring others, with her own unique style storytelling.