Simple Christmas Table Decor & Centerpiece

Playing with table decor ideas for Christmas...

I was wanting an easy table setting that I could use for everyday, one that had my table looking festive and fun on the ready throughout the holidays.  



I'm enjoying green and gold this holiday season so I went looking through my stash of decor items and put this simple look together.

I had the green table cloth and the pretty lacey golden vinyl placemats, I recently ordered the gold table runner for the center and it's perfect.

Also I changed up my box centerpiece with some holiday greenery and gold ornaments.  A pretty candle holder in the center snugged by a mini wreath completed the look.  I've had loads of fun changing this box seasonally and for the holidays.

Now I can easily dress the table with plates, napkins and tableware as needed.  I can keep this simple look the rest of the time.




Happy Decorating!





.

.

.

.
Tammy is the design enthusiast behind the blog, Tips, Treats & Treasures, where her creativity is explored with a mixture of her artistic abilities and style through her home decorating, thrifty finds, DIY and creative craft projects, along with her family favorite recipes. She shares through her blog her ideas and helpful tips on everything she has learned over the years and much of which she is passionate about in the hope of inspiring others, with her own unique style storytelling.