It's still Fall for me! ~ Sharing more Fall decorating ideas.
Tiered Tray & Cloche


It seems to me each year that Halloween gets pushed by so quickly with a hurried rush on into Christmas, but I am not quite ready for that just yet!  It leaves me with the feeling of "wait, slow down a minute!"  Fall isn't even over.  Believe me when I say, "I am still clinging to summer in my mind!" 

For now, I'll still be lingering in fall.  I know some are excited to get Christmas started now that Halloween is over, and there's nothing wrong with that.  I myself like to get through Thanksgiving, or kind of mosey through it, to slow down and enjoy that time before moving on to begin celebrating Christmas.  Then after that, I'm all-in and can fully embrace all the joy and wonder of the Christmas holiday.  And I might add, Christmas is in winter, and I really don't feel comfortable even saying that word right now!  But don't get me wrong, I do love Christmas!        

So with that said.  I am happy to stay put with fall for now, and share more fall-ness, if you don't mind.  After all, it's only the first week of November!




I discovered this pretty two tiered serving dish, while shopping for thrifty treasures at the antique market.  Well, it's 'pretty' now in my opinion, but, when I first noticed it, it was very apparent that it had been loved before by someone else. 

And, they loved it, blue.

Bright blue!
Or, maybe they didn't?!
"To each his own, or, her own," as they say.  But, I saw through what was not my color of choice, to 're-imagine' it in a color that would work for me. 






Well, as you've already seen above, I re-loved it bronze!

A little bronze paint has it fitting in very nicely in my dining room.  And, it is another Wexford style piece to add to my growing collection of cut-glass and crystal pieces.   






I am drawn to these cut-glass and crystal pieces like a moth to the flame, I'll tell ya.  Their sparkle draws me in and gets me every time!  It's beautiful!





I recently painted more of those sweet little pumpkins, changing them from bright orange to a neutral creamy color, to go with my neutral palette in my dining room.  Gold and bronze appear in there also, so I painted some mini-pumpkins and mini-gourds pretty golden colors.  

Later I'm sure I'll use my tiered dish for food goodies, but for now I've dressed it with my faux pumpkins, gourds and fall flowers, then I placed it on my dining room table to add a pretty touch of fall in there.





Over on the side-table, I also tucked some of the painted mini-pumpkins under my cloche, and added some berries and leaves to a saucer that serves as the base.  The cloche is another thrifty treasure found at the antique market!   

I've been working on the final touches for my Fall/Thanksgiving tablescape in the dining room.  I'll share more on that soon.


Enjoy November!


And, as always, happy decorating!...




.

.

.

.
Tammy is the design enthusiast behind the blog, Tips, Treats & Treasures, where her creativity is explored with a mixture of her artistic abilities and style through her home decorating, thrifty finds, DIY and creative craft projects, along with her family favorite recipes. She shares through her blog her ideas and helpful tips on everything she has learned over the years and much of which she is passionate about in the hope of inspiring others, with her own unique style storytelling.