Feeling Lucky!


Yay!  It's MARCH.  The month when Spring arrives!   I am counting the days, too.  Although the cold isn't over yet I am hopeful it will end soon, and it is a lovely sixty-five degrees here today.

St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner and there is green and shamrocks galore at the craft and hobby areas of most stores at the moment, along with lots of Easter decorations and goodies mingled in among them.  Sure signs that Spring is coming.  Just yesterday while out and about with my family, I noticed some daffodils popping up through the ground.  Come on Spring!

I'm not planning on decorating my house in a St. Patrick's Day theme, but I thought a little something in it's honor for my door would be nice.  As luck would have it the dollar store had lots of St. Patty's things on display, and so I just had to get this cute sparkly shamrock and bring it home with me!  I mean I didn't even have a shamrock, and that just wasn't leaving me feeling very lucky!  And hey it was just a buck, what luck?!

I added a little Irish verse to the photo, since my shamrock hangs on my door I felt the verse was quite fitting.




And here are a couple more...

For each petal of the shamrock... This brings a wish your way... Good health, good luck and happiness...  For today and every day!



"Wherever you go
and whatever you do,
may the luck of the Irish
be there with you."
- Irish Blessing 



An interesting read on the history of:  The Shamrock.



Lots of Love and Luck to you!...





.

.

.

.
Tammy is the design enthusiast behind the blog, Tips, Treats & Treasures, where her creativity is explored with a mixture of her artistic abilities and style through her home decorating, thrifty finds, DIY and creative craft projects, along with her family favorite recipes. She shares through her blog her ideas and helpful tips on everything she has learned over the years and much of which she is passionate about in the hope of inspiring others, with her own unique style storytelling.