Thoughts and Things - This week...Chocolate Crescents & More


One of the more frequently visited and popular posts here on my blog is my Chocolate Crescent Rolls.  They are a family favorite here at home, too!  We enjoy having them occasionally as a special treat for breakfast, but they are an anytime treat.  You don't need a special occasion, but we think they are pretty special though.  Hubby and I enjoyed some fresh baked Chocolate Crescent Rolls this morning with our coffee, while sitting out on the porch as we experienced beautiful Spring like temperatures.


I enjoy just about anything chocolate, and having it at breakfast is my way to start the day, mmm hmm!  A little something sweet with my morning coffee, yes please!  These Chocolate Crescents Rolls are so easy to prepare, very delicious, and everyone loves them.  You can find the recipe below, and try them for yourself.  You, and your family will be glad you did! 





***

  

If you're looking for more ways to enjoy crescent rolls, here are a couple from the good folks at Kraft, which caught my eye and have peeked my curiosity.  I think my taste buds are saying "yes please, let's give those a try!"




Oh and speaking of cream cheese, and bacon, I recently noticed that Philadelphia Cream Cheese has a 'Bacon' flavored cream cheese now to add the many other flavors that they offer!  Uh huh, I'll have to give that one a try!


Enjoy!...










.

.

.

.
Tammy is the design enthusiast behind the blog, Tips, Treats & Treasures, where her creativity is explored with a mixture of her artistic abilities and style through her home decorating, thrifty finds, DIY and creative craft projects, along with her family favorite recipes. She shares through her blog her ideas and helpful tips on everything she has learned over the years and much of which she is passionate about in the hope of inspiring others, with her own unique style storytelling.