Feeling Thankful for Fall


 This is the  view out our foyer window over the weekend, full of beautiful fall colors.  


Though Fall isn't really over for another month, fall is sort of coming to an end.  We'll be celebrating Thanksgiving this week, and then soon after the Christmas planning will be in full swing. 

Only a couple more days and we will be having a delicious meal together, as we celebrate Thanksgiving and all that we have to be thankful for.  It will mark the end of the fall decor, and Christmas decor will begin.  I've enjoyed fall this year, and the fall touches around my home.  I'm really not ready to let go of my painted creamy white pumpkins just yet, but I do love Christmas, so it's a happy trade off transitioning to ...the most wonderful time of the year! 



I started working on our Thanksgiving table setting, I like to plan out what I am going to do and what I want it to look like, so I have plenty of time to make my decisions before the big day.  I have some of the basics sorted.  I found some pretty bronze place mats at Home Goods,  I think they are perfect for my dining room and look fabulous with my cut-glass dishes. 



Little scenes of Fall like this one will give way to a Christmas theme.  Pumpkins will be retired until next year as they are replaced with things that represent Christmas.  In no time I'll forget about those pumpkins as they will be only a memory.  But, for now I can still enjoy them for a little while longer.




I've enjoyed Fall!








    

.

.

.

.
Tammy is the design enthusiast behind the blog, Tips, Treats & Treasures, where her creativity is explored with a mixture of her artistic abilities and style through her home decorating, thrifty finds, DIY and creative craft projects, along with her family favorite recipes. She shares through her blog her ideas and helpful tips on everything she has learned over the years and much of which she is passionate about in the hope of inspiring others, with her own unique style storytelling.