Fall Mantel - Final Fall Decor


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and long holiday weekend.  We enjoyed our Thanksgiving dinner on Friday with our youngest daughter and her husband.  We enjoyed a lazy day the day after on Saturday having leftover goodies and movies all day!  Some R & R and turkey coma!


I'm sharing my Fall styled fireplace mantel, before it gets transformed for Christmas.  I usually wait until after Thanksgiving before bringing out my Christmas decorations.  



My pretty mirror was a thrifty treasure I found at an antique mall last year, as well as the sconces, and the matching urns.  I crafted the wreath (see link to the tutorial here), and the floral arrangements myself, and dressed up my LED faux candles with ribbon and mini pine cones.  I kept it simple and neutral this year and styled my mantel similar to last year's Fall mantel (see link here), with a few changes.

I've enjoyed Fall this year and the fall decorating.  Once I settle into Fall I want to linger a while there and slow down before the holidays begin.  The time flies by so quickly and then before I'm even ready for it, winter appears.  I'll adjust to that too, and I'll certainly be wanting to rush through that!

I do love Christmas time though and look forward to the holidays and all the magic, wonder, and spirit of it all!  And the decorating!  I'm sure many have already begun their holiday decorating, while others like me, are just beginning!



Happy decorating!...


.

.

.

.
Tammy is the design enthusiast behind the blog, Tips, Treats & Treasures, where her creativity is explored with a mixture of her artistic abilities and style through her home decorating, thrifty finds, DIY and creative craft projects, along with her family favorite recipes. She shares through her blog her ideas and helpful tips on everything she has learned over the years and much of which she is passionate about in the hope of inspiring others, with her own unique style storytelling.