My Thanksgiving Tablescape

It's down to the wire now.  Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and I am ready!  I'm sharing my Thanksgiving tablescape.  I offered a sneak peek a couple days ago as I was working out a plan. 


My dining table is all set and ready!  And, tomorrow I'll be watching the parade, some football, and then later doing my dinner prep because we will be enjoying our family Thanksgiving dinner on Friday, so our kids can spend the time with their family-in-loves and not have to be in two places in one day.  I have an extra day to prep now!   The sun lit up my dining room at the right time for my photos today! 




I kept it pretty simple and added a few fresh creamy white pumpkins and two larger faux painted pumpkins, that I painted using chalk paint, placed in groups on both sides of my floral centerpiece.   I used my favorite cut-glass dishes.  I love the look of them, but I also love that they are easy to clean, and they can be placed in the dishwasher, unlike my gold rimmed dishes.  {Easy clean-up after dinner!}  Plus, they look right at home with my other cut-glass and crystal pieces, I like using a blend of both.  Everything sparkles!  I love that, too!





I have Home Goods to thank for the shimmery bronze placemats!  I knew they would look perfect in my dining room the second I saw them and just before they jumped into my cart!  That happens sometimes, ya know! *wink*  My gold flatware adds a bit of glam.  I really like to use bronze and gold together.  Creamy colored cloth napkins were fan-folded and slipped into my pretty acrylic napkin holders.  Glasses for water, and wine, complete each place setting.  

I'm enjoying a few more days of my fall decor and my creamy white pumpkins around here, before all of the Christmas decor starts taking over.  I'm going to miss those sweet pumpkins! 



I can't wait to sit around the table and enjoy the company of my family while eating some delicious food.  Making more memories together.


I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, one that fills your heart (and belly) with happiness!  



Warm hugs from our home to yours!...






.

.

.

.
Tammy is the design enthusiast behind the blog, Tips, Treats & Treasures, where her creativity is explored with a mixture of her artistic abilities and style through her home decorating, thrifty finds, DIY and creative craft projects, along with her family favorite recipes. She shares through her blog her ideas and helpful tips on everything she has learned over the years and much of which she is passionate about in the hope of inspiring others, with her own unique style storytelling.